Friday, September 3, 2010

Good/Bad/Fab

The wonderful Erica at Mommy's Still Fabulous is hosting her first link up for Good/Bad/Fab and I thought I'd join in because I have no other ideas about what to write about I love a good meme.

Anyway, it's my job to blog about the Good/Bad/Fab of the week. Here it is:

The Good
Our Disneyland annual passes are finally free from blackout dates and we celebrated with new friends on Monday. I went with an old friend I know from high school and her two adorable little girls. They are huge Disney fans and really know the ends and outs of the park. Her suggestion was to hit Goofy's Kitchen at the Disneyland Hotel first for breakfast and then head over to the park. Jackpot! My kid was in heaven because she got an up close and personal meet-and-greet with Snow White, Jasmine, Baloo from The Jungle Book, and did the twist with Goofy! It was the best $40 spent the whole day!


The Bad
My 80 year old Grandma had a stroke early in the week. Her and I don't have much of a relationship these days and haven't spoken to each other in nearly ten years. It's a complicated. I do wish her a speedy recovery so she can celebrate her 81st birthday next month.

The Fab
Team McLovin reached our fundraising goal this morning with a $3,882.00 donation from Marina Auto Body! What a windfall too! This generous donation has previously been given to another team who participates in the Komen Race for the Cure . Fortunately, for my team, that other team isn't walking this year. So, Team McLovin is the happy recipient!

1 comment:

erica said...

YEah! Thank you for linking up...

What I would give to hear what your little one is telling Miss Snow White.

Go Team McLovin!