Another Wordful Wednesday hosted by Seven Clown Circus.
The Rules: Showcase a photo that you can't keep your mouth shut about.
2004
Let me introduce you to Clancy Jane, our Hungarian Vizsla.
She doesn't get a lot of love here on Like My Baby but I'm thinking that's gonna change soon!
I can't believe it but she'll be celebrating her ninth birthday later this month!
2002
2003
2008
2010

5 comments:
Hi Wendy! It seems you and I should have been paired up for the Valentine Exchange! I had a blast getting my package ready, so I suppose that was the joy in it. Sorry you didn't get anything either. At least I "found" your blog and that is a good thing! Have a great day.
~Gay~
itsahodgpodgelife.blogspot.com
I love her too. Remember the picture on bluffcove where she standing in the planter to avoid the water on the patio. I love that shot of her.
She is a cutie! My dogter turned 9 in December. It makes me sad to know that 9 years is a very very long time in their world.
That is a really pretty dog!
She is beautiful! I only saw my first vizsla a few years ago, they are gorgeous dogs.
I came over from Domestic Dork. I've gotten stiffed on exchanges before; it sucks! I'm sorry. =/
Post a Comment