Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Guess What I Got Today?

A couple of days ago I blogged about my experience with the Valentine's Day Exchange hosted by Holly at Domestic Dork. And as soon as I posted it, I wanted to delete it!

Especially when my partner posted a comment in response.

Ouch, right? No...it was all fine. She apologized and told me to expect something on Wednesday. I joked with my hubby "yeah, a bomb!" Kidding - I hoped.

But for the record: I just want it to be perfectly clear that I was not trying to call my partner out on anything and I truly understand life gets in the way and there were absolutely no hard feelings - AT ALL!

But guess what I got today?


An awesome vegetarian slow cooker cook book! I'm trying to stick with my vegetarian diet - though I'm back on the chicken (that's for another post). Anyway, and I also love one pot meals that cook all day! I think I actually clapped when I saw the book cover!

And check me out in this super cute apron! I adore wearing aprons and I have a growing collection. Look at Miss Thang in the left corner...I wonder if she's wondering why I'm taking a picture of myself in the bathroom!

Needless to say, I LOVE my Valentine's gifts! Thanks to Jessica at Chaos & Love for these lovely gifts!

1 comment:

Erin said...

YAY! I am so glad you got a great gift. Happy Valentine's Day!!