A couple of posts ago I wrote about Project Mom. Basically, it was my pitch for a couple of producers who are looking to create a reality show about mom-bloggers who have an interesting story to tell.

The cool thing is that one of the co-creators is from Orange County and I'm hoping that my close proximity plays in my favor. Yet, I haven't heard anything back yet.
This week they are casting at the BlogHer convention in New York. It seems like every blogger I follow is attending it this event which sounds like it might be the comic-con for mommy-bloggers. All the hype about it makes me feel like the gawky teenager who didn't get invited to the biggest party of the year.
Anyway, I read Project Mom has invited a lot of great bloggers to interview while in NYC. It's cool. I'm not jealous. Well, maybe a little.
But then I think...A REALITY SHOW? Really? Would I want that? Typically, reality show personalities aren't always shown in the best light. Producers need a story, right? This could be bad, very bad.
Or super cool.
Regardless, I'll wait and see. If you're feeling like it though, pop on over to the Project Mom Casting page on Facebook and tell them you like me! A little Like My Baby following can't hurt!
No comments:
Post a Comment