Guess who asked for a scanner for her birthday!
Can you see my reflection snapping a digital picture of this black and white one?
Hell ya, I celebrate my birthdays! I am turning 35 today. THIRTY-FIVE! I swear, I still feel fifteen somedays.
Now, here I am -- been married for almost ten years, with a mortgage and a two-year old. Forty ain't far away. I remember when my Dad turned forty!
My birthday wish: well, I can't tell because it won't come true! But, if you follow my blog close enough I'm sure you can figure it out!
Now leave me some birthday comments!
8 comments:
Happy Birthday Baby. 3-5-75 is my favortie day! You were the greatest experience of my
life. I Love You Mom
Hope you have a wonderful birthday!!! This picture of you is adorable. I hope your birthday wishes comes true and I hope you have a great day! I cannot believe we have been friends for 20 years!! That is crazy. I remember high school like it was yesterday. Fun times.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!
Happy Birthday - I hope you have a fabulous day! One of these days maybe we can do dinner or something.
Hope your day has been fabulous! And happy Wendy's bday to your mama! :}
HAPPY BIRTHDAY FRIEND! I hope you have the best day...& eat a lot of cake!
Jen
Happy late bday and great pic!
How cute are you!!! Happy birthday!! It's funny because I don't have a scanner and I just got a few photos together for my husband to take to work and scan...pain in the neck!!
Post a Comment