Monday, February 8, 2010

Dear Jillian Michaels,

Dear Jillian Michaels,

Let me first start by saying THANK YOU for not yelling at me during your "Shred" workout. I was somewhat worried about seeing that other Jillian we see on "The Biggest Loser." But nope, you were motivating and kind with your words of encouragement. So, thanks for that!

Now, it's been a whole TWO weeks since I first did the "Shred." I haven't done it since. Not because I didn't like it or because I didn't think your workout program was fab - it is! It's because I've been sick. Really, this is not an excuse. I had the flu (I think, or it could have been the alcohol following a night out with my girlfriends). That took several days to recover from. Now, I have a pretty nasty sore throat. Still trying to get better from that. I would normally do your workout during my toddler's nap time, but right now my own naps are necessary so that I can fully recover and be in perfect health before starting your program again.

I certainly haven't forgotten about you. In fact, my little girl was choosing a movie to watch and she brought me your "Shred" DVD and asked to watch "Mommy's show." Not only are you full of encouragement, so is my daughter!

Once this cold dissipates, I PROMISE to get back to shredding. I promise! Really. I promise.

But before that, can we talk about your overtly flirtatious demeanour with the girl on your DVD doing the "easier" version of your workout. Yes, she has a fabulous body. But, I think you might be obsessing a bit with your generous comments about her abs. The whole thing kind of made me feel "weird."

So, thanks again for not yelling at me and I hope to see you soon!

Your fellow Shredder,
Wendy @ Like My Baby

1 comment:

Jen @ tatertotsandjello.com said...

You are funny! I just started doing it again this week. It is hard to get motivated, and I haven't even been sick. I really need to get off the couch!

XOXO
Jen