Friday, December 11, 2009

Visiting the North Pole Tonight

It's December 11th, already? Two more weeks until Christmas day! It feel like we were just giving thanks!

Anyway, the holiday spirit has finally landed here at Like My Baby. I resisted a bit on changing the background to represent the season but figured "why not?"

I'm usually the Grinch of the bunch but I've been trying this year to get into the swing of the holiday for my little girl's sake. Is it possible not to be a fan of Christmas?

With that aside, we are planning a trip to the mall...er, the North Pole tonight to visit jolly Old St. Nick. Sweet guy. Just think of how many screaming babies and toddlers this fellow has to handle each and every day throughout December?

I'm so hoping we don't have a repeat of last year. The terrified baby wasn't the problem. It was the hour long wait in line and then as we're second to the front, the digital camera stops working. This photo was actually snapped from my own camera!

I'll let you know how it goes. She's excited and has been talking about sitting on his lap and getting a candy cane all day!

I promise to be back to posting regularly before the year end. I've got a lot of ideas with where I want to take this blog. More about my life and less about cancer - is that possible? Still fine tuning the details.

No comments: