Woo! I received the "Circle of Friends Award" from my blogger friend, Chrissy, over at Fireflies and Hummingbirds! I am truly proud to receive this sweet award and I apologize profusely for taking so long to finally blog about it!
And while 'tis the season, I too, am sharing this award with several of my blog followers, just as Chrissy did! They need to grab the button above, post it on their blogs, tell their friends who they received the award from (that's me), and then share five things they like to do! Oh, and finally, they should share this award with five of their followers!
Here's my five favorite things I like to do:
1) I really enjoy spending hours in stores like DSW or Off Broadway Shoes and try everything from high heels to flip flops, browsing aisle by aisle, and hardly ever buying anything. Try it! It's quite relaxing!
2) I could spend a whole Saturday or Sunday, laying in bed, reading magazines and watching cheesy Lifetime movies.
3) I adore the late afternoon sunshine, especially in September when the days are still long!
4) I've recently taken up grocery shopping at night - sans toddler - and while I do so, I listen to podcasts of my favorite radio talk show: Frosty, Heidi and Frank. This makes food shopping far more enjoyable!
5) I like to drive through neighborhoods I like and look for houses for sale. It's how I found our home!
Thanks Chrissy for sharing this award with me! I'm so glad we've found each other!

1 comment:
thank you for the award have a wonderful day
Post a Comment