Saturday, August 22, 2009

Can This Be Pulled Off Without Looking Like a Toddler?

I'm feeling this whole headband trend. Two of my favorite spots: Anthropologie and Nordstrom carry some adorable ones. And the last time I was at H&M I almost picked up a super affordable one to try but chickened out at the last minute.

My worry is that I can't pull the look off with this super short pixie cut of mine! Am I right to think I might look too adorable or too much like a toddler without any hair (yep, that's my girl on the left).

I did do some research [read: "pixie," "headband" AND "google images"] and a ton of Victoria Beckham pictures came up. Seems this pixie is on trend for 2009 and even women with the shortest of coifs can pull off the headband.

So here's to looking more like Posh and less like Jim Carrey! Thoughts?


3 comments:

Unknown said...

I would buy a couple and give it a try. They are cheap, so what do you have to lose. You can always give them to Audrey.

Kelly@MentalGarbage said...

I think it would be really cute - without being too cutesy... If that makes sense... haha

Wendy said...

Thanks for giving me some confidence! I think I'm going to pick one up the next time I'm out shopping!