Does it really matter that it's already Wednesday and I'm just now getting to Friend Makin' Monday? Never mind that I also haven't posted "Why Not Try it This Week" yet either.
Anyway, this week Amber asks: What is inspiring you right now?

Chocolate floral toile printed on crisp spa cotton blend from Ballard Designs.
Our bedroom is SCREAMING for a makeover and I think I'm leaning this way!

I love this adorable Valentine project found at Tatertots & Jello!
I'm currently working on my own interpretation!

Martha Stewart has her own line of green cleaning products.
I love Martha. I love cleaning products. I love to clean.
You would think I'd do it more!

The husband and I actually agreed on putting an outdoor fireplace in our backyard!
We're inspired by something like this but maybe not as tall.
2 comments:
You family is soooooo beautiful!!!!
I am a new follower from last weeks Meet Friends..and I hope that you will come by and follow back. It is nice to meet you. Juliana from A Blonde Walks Into A Blog
Love that back porch!
Post a Comment